TheNepalUK is a Nepali Entertainment Blog with Nepali Songs, Nepali Movies, Nepali Models, News and other entertainment stuffs. We have used some datas from other external websites and blogs :-
- Videos (Movies and Songs) :- Videos available on TheNepalUKcom are hosted on Free video hosting sites like Youtube.com, Dailymotion.com etc. so if you think the videos available here are violating your Copyright then please contact to the Video Hosting Company for its removal.
- Models :- All models available here are the featured models of different portal websites. We have not removed any digital signatures and used the images in our website. If you think we are violating your Copyright then please contact us via Contact Page for removal of your Images.
- Online Streaming Songs :- None of the songs streaming here are hosted on our server, they are hosted on different sites like ; Murchunga.net (for murchunga radio) and songs from other external sites mixed on the online media like Mixpod.com for ease access.
- Others :- If we have used any data’s from any websites then we have given reference to the original source, if you think any post is not referenced clearly and you want to protect your content the also please contact us with the post link for further deals.
Please follow DMCA policy
If your copyrighted material has been posted on TheNepalUK.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Thenepaluk.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice via email to mail(at)entertainmentnepal.net or use our Contact page.
Please sent us direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material so we can remove content.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.